iPhone, iPad, iPod Repairs
New opening Hours
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
We are a professional repair shop located at 147 Lewes Road Brighton, all our repairs are performed on the premises. We repair all types of mobile devices such as - Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony, Google and some other brands of phones and tablets.
- Same day service? We repair a majority of phones the same day, some can be done while you wait.
- Professional Repairs? Our engineers are trained to troubleshoot, any problems we will resolve them.
- Fair Prices? Our prices are frequently updated to keep them as fair as possible, whilst maintaining quality, the price we quote is the full repair price including VAT, no hidden charges.
- Guaranteed Repairs? Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days against material defects. You get a receipt as we are a proper business. View our T&C
- Helpful Staff? If you've got a question we'll try our best to answer, we also check broken & water damaged devices for free to work out the best repair option.
- Payment Options - We take all types of card payment as well as cash.
Unlike the many unqualified 'back room' & 'cash only' repairers in Brighton you will not lose your iPhone, iPad or iPod or your precious data whilst it's sent off for repair or worse. We carry out all repairs in our shop, you can watch if you want. If you don't get a good feeling when you go to a repair shop then don't risk it. Paying cash with no receipt or proof of repair may be a bit cheaper, but will they help if there's a problem?
- Repair while you wait - some repairs are fast.
- Drop off and collect later - at your convenience.
- Postal Service - send your device to us, we'll repair it and return it by insured post for an extra £10
- Cracked iPhone Screens - Up to 1 hour.
- Refurbished Screens - Around 3 hours.
- Smashed iPad Screens - 2 Hours for iPad & iPad Mini.
- iPhone Battery Replacement - 30 minutes or less.
- Home Button - 30 minutes.
- Front/Rear Camera
- Mute (vibrate) Switch & volume buttons
- Power/Sleep Buttons
- Damaged dock connector & charging port replacement - 30 minutes.
Water Damage FREE DIAGNOSIS
- IMPORTANT - turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod OFF we may save it!
- Place it somewhere warm to dry (not too warm as this can damage the battery)
- Do NOT put your iPhone in rice (it just gets stuck in the charging port)
- Bring it to us as soon as possible for a FREE inspection.
Repair times may vary depending on how busy we are & we do get very busy!
There are some complex board repairs we can't do, but feel free to ask as we can micro solder.
We can repair many problems, if your repair is not listed give us a call.
Give us a call to arrange your repair - 01273 608373
Debit & Credit Card Payment Accepted